Edits Done

Edit's on Orion's Shadows are done and off to the agent. Hopefully, he won't mind the instances where I went against his advice. I've also added the opening quotes for both parts, something I had been thinking about earlier.

Now, if the agent likes the result, we will draft a list of editors to send this to--and then the waiting will start. From what I've heard, anything from a month to a year... With Christmas coming, I doubt it will be a month. I hope it won't be a year, though, because I'll go mad if I have to wait that long.

Now I should be sensible and start on a new, unrelated project.  But I'm not sensible. So I'll either start on the sequel, or sit around pulling hair till I hear from the publishers. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dublin WorldCon Report

My WorldCon Schedule

Writing Retreat